YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Design and develop with us our JAVA EE application
- Work with state-of-the-art JAVA environments and development processes
- Find best solutions for long-term efficiency
- Use technological innovation to solve real-life customer needs
- Collaborate within our team of experts in Timișoara and Munich on software development, product management, customer service and quality assurance
- University degree in Computer Science
- Good JAVA knowledge
- Commitment, willingness to learn
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Interested in developing a complex application and creating value with your own ideas
- Elastic Stack, Document store no SQL DB knowledge is a plus
- Good English language skills
Market success: 10000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 40 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Mihai Maxim