Java Developer [ERP system]
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer who is eager to take a new step on his or her career path.
You will play a key role in our strategic projects, such as:
- implementing a REST service layer over our ERP system
- implementing a stock management application based on an event-driven architecture
- driving our initiatives towards a devOps software delivery model
You will be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle being responsible for defining and reviewing the technology stack appropriate for each project, designing system architecture, development and test automation, deployment automation, defining software development and design best practices, mentoring and coaching functional experts, project managers and managers in regard to technical decisions, identifying and defining system's technical evolution opportunities and strategies.
We appreciate initiative and pro-activity, autonomy, concern for accuracy and quality, passion for technology and capacity to quickly assimilate new knowledge. You will also need strong communication, analytical and planning skills, ability to provide analysis and synthesis and written documents.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies.
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you bring:
- Java (+)
- Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Mybatis, Hibernate or JPA
- Jersey, RestEasy
- Junit, Mockito
- Apache Kafka
- Maven or Gradle
- Angular, Jquery, Thymeleaf or JSF
- Microsoft SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, PostgreSql
- Docker, Rancher
- TeamCity, Artifactory
What gives you advantage:
- Oracle JDeveloper and ADF Application Development Framework
- Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat
- Oracle Forms and Reports 6i/10g/11g
- Knowledge of eBusiness Suite Oracle Applications 11i, R12
- Big Data infrastructure
- University Degree Automation, Computer Science, Technical
- Fluency in english
- Information Security, Encryption
Thank you for applying!