Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Your mission :
Rewriting an application which is developed in Cobol with front-end on Delphi. The new application will be developed in Cobol, with DB2 as database and Java for the front-end.
Your role in a Nutshell :
- Scalable and corrective maintenance of two TP applications of the perimeter of Billing Service / Facturation Des Services (FDS);
- Repository of the standard conditions (IFDSS) and repository of the negotiated conditions (IFDSN);
- Terms and conditions (ICCD) and perception and free retrocession in agency (PERLA);
- Billing return base (VAT Invoice);
- These applications are written in I1 architecture (JAVA / J2EE / WEBSPHERE) and interfaced with COBOL / DB2 services / processes via transactional engines (CICS or IMS);
- Scalable and corrective maintenance of the batch applications of the perimeter of Billing Service / Facturation Des Services (FDS): research, the accomplishment being able to be carried out by the realization entity – COBOL;
- Corrective maintenance operations of the applications will carried out according to the anomaly records created by the SAU or by the manager.
About You :
- JAVA/J2EE: application reference on this technology; and Struts as Framework ;
- Working experience with Eclipse;
- Application Server: Websphere;
- Good command of French, both reading and writing.
We also value :
- Proactive and reactive attitude, team spirit, autonomous person;
- Desire for continuous learning, interest for the functional part , good analytical and synthesis capacity.
We offer :
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Commercial discounts;
- Medical insurance
- Continuing education and professional development;
- Work remote 1 day per week.