Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Developing from scratch the Regulatory application that will be built to answer the MIFID 2 (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) European directive that will apply from January 2018
About the project: The aim of the application is to make public all the prices (firm quote) sent to a client (bilateral trades) under a given size/price and traded outside a trading venue: captures all prices provided to clients, computes MIFID eligibility to validate publication, sends the eligible prices to a publication component.
Current Architecture: None
Target Architecture: Java , Spring, REST Web Services, NoSQL Database (Cassandra), JMS, ELK, DockerYour
Your Role :
- Gathering requirements from the business;
- Producing specification documents;
- Taking part in refining/enhancing the application’s architecture;
- Implementing the project in line with the agreed architectural design;
- Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
- Developing from scratch a new application that will fit into existing application ecosystem;
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Very good knowledge of JavaSE ;
- Working experience with Spring core, Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar and Docker (nice to have);
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanism;
- Knowledge of middleware principles AMQP and asynchronous communication;
- Knowledge of java unit testing and mocking. Cucumber is a plus;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (. Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge about ELK stack is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Sound Knowledge of design patterns, unit testing methodologies and frameworks;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.