Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sectorcustomers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additionaluse us as a hosting partner. We are 5500 employees and our net revenue amounted to NOK 7 855 million in 2016.
Java Developer Wanted!
We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Java developer to join our international AutoPay team. We are building an international cloud based solution that automates the payment handling between ERP systems and the banks. Come and join us in making our customers the most competitive businesses!
You will work in one of Visma Software’s development units, together with motivated and productive colleagues across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, The Netherlands, and Romania.
As a System Developer, you will work with design, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features. In your work, you will need to focus on architecture, usability, performance, stability, and security. We value good code quality and use of design patterns. The team has employees in Norway, Finland and Romania, and our working language is English. Our developers work in small project teams in close contact with other development teams, resellers and customers across the international market place.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
● Back-end development of a Java enterprise application
● Front-end development with AngularJS and Java web technologies
● Write unit and integration tests
● Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
● Maintain good code quality
● Design, implement and test solutions
● Keep up-to- date on new technologies, methods and tools
● Participate in our Scrum processes and other team activities
● Support the system in production together with the rest of the team
We are looking for a person with good experience from software development who meets several of the following expectations:
● Master or Bachelor degree in computer science
● Being a skilled and experienced Java developer
● Familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies
● Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
● Good spoken and written English, Service-oriented and self-driven
We will offer you:
● Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
● Challenging and motivating work tasks, high technology exposure, high level of responsibility
● An attractive working environment with very sociable and highly skilled teams (R&D community of more than 700 employees)
● International travels for training, conferences, team buildings and workshops
● Good opportunities for career development through internal training and job assignments
● Competitive terms and conditions
● Access to company apartments in Spain and France