Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Java Developer is a growth position within the ARCHIBUS development team. The ideal candidate will welcome the challenge of learning and gaining proficiency with ARCHIBUS technologies and application areas.
- Collaborating with the application engineers and quality assurance engineers to develop/customize ARCHIBUS products and features.
- Writing SQL and database update code.
- Writing Java code.
- Creating unit tests and test data for the applications.
- Testing the applications.
- Responding to escalated questions from QA on the application.
- Fixing bugs.
- Have 1 to 3 years of web application experience (HTML, Java Script, SQL).
- Are motivated to learn and want to develop your career in the software industry.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Are educated in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Are knowledgeable of Java programming language.
- Are not afraid to take ownership of responsibilities and find solutions to problems.
Required skills are:
- Be a team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with product teams and engineering staff.
- Build positive relationships across the organization.
We consider to be a plus, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of XML/XSL.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.
- The opportunity to learn and guidance in building a career in software development.
- Sponsored technical training and certifications.
- Friendly working environment.