We are Hiring Brilliant Minds
Java Back End Developer
(min. 3 Years’ Experience)
Develops products in accordance with architectural & technology guidelines
About Crystal System Group Ltd.
Crystal System Group Ltd. a leading European Consulting and IT-engineering company,
headquartered in Limassol Cyprus, having its operational centre in Bucharest Romania and is
operating offices in the Republic of Moldova and Albania. Crystal System is partner of leading
technologies and solutions provider like IBM, Google Cloud, SAP, SAS, APPIAN, UiPath and many
more. Crystal System is serving its clients around the globe with focal points in Europe, USA and Asia
Pacific and offering solution development, application management service, testing service and
Java Back End Developer role offers a great opportunity for a technical expert to provide their
development skills, to be an important part of Crystal System’s collaboration with big companies
You will be in constant communication with your colleagues in other Crystal System offices and with
the customer, who need your technical expertise, product knowledge, development skills and
presentation skills to demonstrate how to fulfill their requests.
- Focus on Back End (Server side) with collateral Front End (User interface).
- Back-/front-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products.
-Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review.
- Discuss with the Lead Technical Analyst to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio.
- Develops and document the technical specifications of the functionalities with other team members.
- Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Technical Analyst guidance and promotes new ones.
- Is responsible for the quality of the product.
Required Skill Sets / Competencies
- Degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering or other relevant engineering
- Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices
- Italian language skills are highly appreciated
- Availability to travel abroad on customer’s site is highly appreciated
- Methodological competences, . agile software and test-driven development
- Excellent communication skills in English (any additional language would be an advantage) both oral and written. Understand emails, participate in conference calls, be clear about your ideas.
- Ability to work in (virtual) distributed teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries.
- Strong analytical skills
- Methodological competence, ., agile software and test-driven development
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering
- Strong drive and motivation
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Italian is highly appreciated, any additional language will be an advantage
- Preferred starting date shall be the 01 st October 2020 – Knowledge Transfer earlier possible
- Indefinite labor contract according to Romanian legislation
- Working in a modern and friendly environment
- Working in a young, motivated and growing team with perspectives to grow
Why to work for Crystal System Group Ltd.?
Crystal System Group Ltd. is a young, fast growing company and all career steps are open for further personal development in an international environment and creating added values and deliver
science to data.
Crystal’s Talent Solution and Development program is well recognized and awarded and reflects
Crystal’s Philosophy: We believe that expanding qualified education is the only feasible way to
generate long-term economic growth. Crystal System concentrates on the importance of knowledge
capital; a strong and coherent emphasis on education is central to our success.
We believe in the digital future in the engineering sector and create programs with universities in
Italy, Romania, Moldova and Albania related to digitalization and IoT to push forward the digital
development in engineering, production and construction.
We are looking forward to receive your application preferred with a detailed description of your
professional experiences and projects in the before mentioned responsibility and skill areas and any
additional IT skills.