Java / Angular Software Developer
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
Monthly net salary
480 - 780
BIS SOFT is looking for an experienced Java / Angular Developer with good experience in building real time solutions. This is an exciting project for a rapidly expanding healthcare analytics company headquartered in London, Ontario servicing a global market.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop dynamic web applications using technologies and libraries: jQuery, AngularJS / NodeJS, Java, Spring Boot, HTML, CSS3
- Manage/Create SQL databases
- Setting up new builds for new software product releases across multiple platforms and operating systems
- Prepare and deliver aspects of our services to prospective clients
- Create and maintain automated test suites for verifying successful installation and configuration
- Design, development and deploy reports and the enhancements of existing records and reports.
- Assume some responsibility for special projects as requested.
- Provide technical support, updates, and maintenance of our client’s web applications.
- Create documentation and help files for end users
- Support and troubleshoot database situations
- Graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology
- Good knowledge of jQuery, AngularJS / NodeJS, Java, Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of microservices
- Experience in developing Web applications
- 2+ years programming experience
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers
- Good knowledge of English (speaking and writing)
- Friendly working environment
- Working and developing with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Excellent remuneration package
- Sport package
- Meal tickets
- Private Health Insurance
BisSoft has been operating as an entity since 2005. The company focuses on delivering Microsoft .Net and Java enterprise applications. The company has been developing commercial-level service-oriented architecture modules and building upon these modules, while adding new offerings. Many of the core modules include business entity, rules engine, workflow engine, chat messenger, private mail, web scraping and acquisition, shopping cart, claims electronic processing, search engine, learning engine, forms configurator and rendering, simulator, and reporting modules.
BisSoft has focused primarily on insurance, health care, financial services and security services applications.