Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Within an Agile team you will participate in the development of ADAPT which is our home-made Identity and Access Management solution.
You will join our global DevOps team where you will be able to express all your talent: propose new features, design solutions, develop UI and connectors, test and deploy to users.
A part of your role will be to provide an answer of production incidents and prevent them by proactive actions and appropriated monitoring responses.
Operational Maintenance of the current IAM solution.
- Ensure the monitoring of Production and provide Tier 3 support expertise
- Minimum 3 years of development working on end to end products in an agile organization.
- Development Languages: Java, Groovy, Angular, Rest API, HTML5, CSS, SOAP, XML
- SGBD: Oracle Database, SQL Server
- Systems: Unix, Windows
Nice to have skills:
- Having already worked on Identity Management
- Agile, Scrum, UML, DevOps
- Knowing Active Directory, LDAP, Office 365
- Automation & testing, continuos delivery
- Process automation
- Machine Learning
- Collaboration: ability to work within an international team, as an individual and a member of a larger group
- Communications: writing skills, ability to articulate solutions in a concise manner, and presentation skills.
- Sense of responsibility, creativity, autonomy