Java/AEM Software Engineer
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Who are we looking for?
Java/AEM Software Engineer, strongly committed to code quality and best practices, to be part of a multi-disciplinary team, placed in multiple countries, to develop multiple solutions using Java and AEM as ground pillars.
AEM knowledge is a plus but Java and Common Skills are required.
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM instances following Adobe best practices.
- Integrate AEM with Target, Campaigns, Dynamic Media, etc.
- DevOps/Front-End team support.
- OSGi Services/Bundles development
- Content structuring
- AEM project implementation lifecycle knowledge
- Apache Sling knowledge
- Apache Felix knowledge
- JCR - Oak knowledge
- HTL knowledge
- CRX DE/Packmgr knowledge
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session
- Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced in Web Services development/consumption - SOAP/Rest WebServices Development
- Experienced in Java Servlet oriented solutions.
- Strong knowledge in UT tools (JUnit, Mockito, etc)
- Good knowledge in architectural best practices.
- Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
- Experienced in CI/CD tools and/or SCAT (like Jenkins, SonarQube, etc)
- Familiarised with Git (through Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, etc) leveraging Git Flow approach.
- Familiarised with Code Reviews and code quality enforcing processes
- Good communication skills