J2ee technical consultant
Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We need to strengthen our expertise in J2EE in Romania. We have projects in Public Sector, Bank and Telecom, In Bucharest, other big cities in Romania and in France. Projects are lasting at least 1 year and relocation to Bucharest is mandatory.
Key points of the job: Java, .NET, Data Science (R, Matlab) and QA (Automated)
- Java development experience 5+ years and good OOP knowledge;
- Java EE experience and Web Application development;
- Experience working with Web Services technologies;
- Experience in Design Coding and Implementations, familiar with Design Patterns and OOD Principles;
- Deep understanding of SQL (DB Design) and entity-relationship modeling (ERM) –
- Hibernate/JPA; EJB 3; Spring 3
NICE TO HAVE:
- JSF/PrimeFaces, Portlet JSR, jQuery
- SOAP, CXF, JAX-WS
- Experience in full life cycle development of software applications;
- Familiar with SCRUM / Agile Methodology;
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Will collaborate with all team members, Development, Quality Engineering, User Experience, Operations, and Product Management to build best of breed solutions that meet operational scalability requirements.
Systems Development JEE/J2EE,
Development SQL Database
Design and modelling.
Attractive salary package (two thousand - three thousand euro), according to experience and skills
- Ce asteptari salariale ai? Poti specifica un interval care reflecta valoarea experientei si a skill-urilor tale. Ne intereseaza acest lucru pentru a-ti oferta job-urile care ti se potrivesc.
- Din experienta ta profesionala, ce ti-ar placea sa lucrezi cel mai mult?
- Care ar fi a doua optiune ca job/domeniu de activitate in care ti-ar placea sa lucrezi?
- De cand esti disponibil sa incepi noul job?
- Daca vrei sa fii contactat rapid (maxim 48 de ore) si sa fii calificat pentru interviu, lasa-ne numarul tau de telefon, o adresa de e-mail si eventual contactul de Linkedin.