Italian Speaking Business Development Consultant
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
You want to change the world too, don't you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our Business Development Group team! We’re looking for a Business Development Consultant to join our Bucharest office!
You will be responsible for nurturing strong customer relationships with Oracle’s installed base and identifying opportunities to extend or expand investments in Oracle on-premise and SaaS applicatio
Digital prospecting is an integral part of the success of the Business Development Group and there will be a variety of social media platforms and web based tools at your disposal. You will engage with influencers and key decision makers within existing Oracle customers on a daily basis.
- Ownership of an opportunity pipeline quota and accountability for accuracy of forecasting.
- Provide exemplary customer service to Oracle’s existing customer base.
- Contribute to the revenue related success of the License Sales team by delivering a significant qualified opportunity pipeline.
- Support development of the Cloud SaaS business by proactively supporting customer engagements on hybrid solutions.
- Build trust and credibility with internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, Sales Representatives and Marketing.
- Contribute individually to group targets pertaining to target market coverage and customer
The Application License Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Business Development Group Team and the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of effectively building and developing relationships with B2B customers.
- Experience or a good understanding of providing excellent customer care
- Experience of working with or within a Finance, Retail or Manufacturing organisation with a good understanding of the market dynamics and typical business drivers.
- Understanding of the techniques to engage and influence B2B customers via digital platforms.
- Ability to craft compelling, written, demand generating propositions based on customer needs
- Good business acumen.
- Advanced or Bilingual knowledge of Italian and English are mandatory
- Experience of effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders to plan and successful execute customer related
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Applications products will be useful, though not essential.
- Self- motivated and open to expanding personal and professional knowledge.