IT Technical Support Officer
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Fortech is looking to add a junior IT Technical Support Officer to its team in Iasi.
In this role, you will be actively involved and engaged in all aspects of end-user support, help desk, and facility for users both onsite and remote.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues
- Provide full end-user support in using IT devices and applications
- Execute tasks on a regular base, as part of the internal IT procedures
- Collaborate with team members and technical staff to resolve incidents
- Respond to daily equipment trouble, performing troubleshooting, evaluation and trouble reporting
- Manage suppliers and help with facilities like HVAC, electrical etc.
- Check and maintain the location, building, equipment and infrastructure functionality
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Office suite, Mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Experience in hardware and software troubleshooting of IT equipment (PC, peripherals etc.)
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with Atlassian tools is a plus
- Solid team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to different people, situations and changing priorities with grace and flexibility as well as demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency
- Reliable and punctual
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.