Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
General Job description:
We are looking for a passionate IT Systems Engineer to join our IT Department. You will work within our IT Team and will be responsible for helping build, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. As an IT Systems Engineer you will interact with all users within different production departments and collaborate closely with IT Management in order to keep ongoing operations at the most efficient level possible.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the IT field and at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of IP Networking and related services (Routing, VLAN, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, NAT, VPN)
- Very good knowledge of Linux Server OSes and services like HTTP Servers (. Apache), Databases (. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and
- Knowledges of Windows Server OS (any from Windows Domain Services (Active Directory services and Group Policy) as well
- Strong knowledge of Desktop Windows Operating Systems (VistaLinux and APPLE MAC OS Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of desktop applications, like MS Office suite and alternatives, browsers, Antivirus software, etc
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (., VMware, Virtual Box, Docker)
- Proficient with scripting (Bash/PowerShell);
- Good knowledge of computer systems, both in terms of hardware and software
- Ability to write and maintain IT documentation . FAQ.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize tasks with a high orientation to detail.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to handle changing priorities, different personalities, and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, with a positive, calm attitude and oriented towards identifying solutions and solving problems.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain a wide variety of operating systems (Server and Desktop), application software and system management tools.
- Design, plan, implement, manage, test and troubleshoot back-up systems; test backup and restore policies.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with the rest of the IT Team to implement fixes.
- Server and services administration, AD user administration, Security group management, Group Policy Management.
- Perform network configurations as needed and troubleshoot networking issues
- Manage Helpdesk tickets and follow-up with other support staff.
- Provide support for company users, analyzing and resolving possible causes of hardware/software problems on a wide variety of devices (Servers, PC Desktops, PC Laptops, MAC computers and laptops, Linux PCs, Smartphones, Consoles, Printers).
- Perform user configuration in various databases, like Bugzilla, Redmine, Test Link, CRM/ERP, etc.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Document problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Provide technical training for company users.
- Perform inventory of various Hardware and Software assets