Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
Gross salary / month
900 - 1000
ob Position – System/Network administrator
We are looking for a System/Network Administrator responsible for providing operational assistance and support for Toi Toi & Dixi, operating systems and related infrastructure services such as storage and backup. Responsibilities include building, installing and configuration of Windows OS based physical and virtual servers, patching and performance tuning, network administration and configuration.
What we’re looking for:
- Operation of hardware equipment IMB servers.
- Manage VMware vSphere server infrastructure.
- Configure, deploy and support Windows OS based servers and clients.
- Installing, configuring, managing and operating Backup servers
- Control server’s components status by monitoring all systems alerts and taking appropriate actions.
- Performs regular system maintenance, hardware and software upgrades, physical to virtual migrations and performance tuning.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by local users by analyzing and isolating issues.
- Provides installation support and update for new applications and software releases.
- Develops operating procedures for system administration activities including system monitoring, performance tuning, backup & recovery, server architecture design and system maintenance.
- Planning and executing patch and service pack management, virus signature and engine updates including testing, deployment staging and documentation. Install, maintain and manage WSUS and other servers for automated updates.
- Document system configuration, processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades and server hardware capacity recommendations.
- Actively participates in project planning to ensure timely and successful completion of projects
- Provides technical knowledge and recommendations to staff members as required.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Experience with servers and storages hardware equipment
- Experience with VMWare vSphere
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Powershell scripting & automation tools.
- Experience with Exchange server
- Experience with network infrastructure Fortigate, services and protocols TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Proxy, Rules;
- Will be considered a plus IT certifications (. Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA,CCNA)
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Able to prioritize topics according to requests and resources;
- Proactive, results-oriented, problem solving skills.