Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
Gross salary / month
2000 - 2500
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- The documentation, analysis, implementation, testing or modification of network infrastructure based on user or providers design specifications.
- Server installation, maintenance, documentation and support.
- Application installation, maintenance, documentation and support.
- User administration (setup and maintaining accounts), setup security policies for users
- Responsible for IT assets inventory and licenses
- Perform hardware upgrades and repairs
- Network maintenance, documentation and support including support of the mobile technologies, iPhone/iPad/Android.
- Network and server performance monitoring and analysis.
- Server and Application security maintenance and review.
- Research and Development for key IT infrastructure and strategies.
- Ensure redundancy and stability for all critical systems.
- Ensure backup, data protection and recoverability for all supported systems.
- Escalate/communicate issues and concerns as necessary.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support for system availability and client support
- Must work independently and in a group to manage full scope of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Advice management on the SW and HW solutions for the IT infrastructure
- Manage external providers for cloud or other applications
- Manage subcontractors for on site, off site works
Job specific skills:
- Proficiency (preferable attestation) in Windows severs MCSA, SharePoint, MS Office suite, Openstack, HP and Cisco networking,
- Experience installation/administration with Microsoft Operating Systems, Office Suit, Antivirus and systems security experience.
- Scripting skills required
- Database Server administration skills.
- Experience with enterprise level anti-virus, intrusion detection, SPAM control and similar core systems control products is preferred.
- SQL skills required
- The ability to manage specific tasks as projects both independently and as directed by management
- PC hardware skills required
- Able to support and maintain the Printing systems
- Support for the mobile and fix telephony system
- As IT dep is a support department the candidate will be appraised on his interaction’s skills with the users
Attractive salary package
Medlife Executive- medical insurance
- work in Bucharest and UZ based on business needs