With a startup spirit andcurious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Support - Process Associate with Dutch!
We are looking for someone with a good level of Dutch and a passion for finding a solution for customers’ tech problems.
• Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages, on a priority established by the team leader;
• Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
• Troubleshooting IT problems (incidents) according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
• Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
• Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions;
• Arranging working schedule with colleagues flexibly, according to business needs.
• Successfully attending / completing the training plan
• Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
• Inform the process trainers and the management team whenever the information in an SOP is identified as out-of-date;
• Very good knowledge of Dutch, min C1.
• Communicative level of English
• Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
• Analytical thinking and self-starter.
• Availability to work in shifts
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary;
· Stable job offers - employment contract
· Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
· Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
· Free access to our award-winning learning platform
· Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.