IT Support Technician (english)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our team and provide software, hardware, and network support for our internal users.
View and edit content and publish online for live video chat platform.
This position has wide-ranging responsibility and our ideal candidate would be someone with a very strong desktop support background and the ambition to be a Systems Administrator role. This is a terrific opportunity to take on a valuable role in a fast-paced environment and working with a US Based company.
MUST SPEAK and TYPE ENGLISH
- Provide escalated computer support with the intent of troubleshooting the root of the problem and taking the necessary steps to resolve.
- Streamline the integration of cameras of PC’s/Macs and software deployment.
- Maintain Windows and Unix/Linux/Mac systems.
- Support and manage company Video chat infrastructure.
- Create and maintain internal documentation of processes and procedures.
- Asset management/Support ticketing system.
- OS patching, Teamviewer, HikVision camera deployment
- Facilitate the onboarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Document, review, and improve existing or new procedures and workflows.
- Interact with third-party service providers and vendors as needed to support core duties.
- Identify and escalate problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Viewing and regulating content posted online.
- Strong service-oriented attitude with a focus on exceeding users’ expectations.
- Initiative and ability to research problems independently including the identification of root causes.
- 1+ years’ experience as Help Desk Support, Help Desk Engineer, or Tech Support.
- 1+ years’ experience with the server operating systems.
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of VMWare, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, GPO, file permissions, video chat, Teamviewer.
- Experience with scripting and task automation.
- Strong working knowledge of middleware applications.
- Participate in regular on-call rotation.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on a multitude of projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- Must be a self-starter, and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
- A strong work ethic and willingness to work extra hours if necessary to meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Understanding of file and block-based storage.
- Knowledge of security best practices.
Benefits & Work Environment:
- We have a fun, engaging company culture with no micro-management and professional growth opportunities!
- We are a performance-based culture offering flexible work schedules, PTO, and an autonomous work environment.
While performing the essential duties of the job, the employee will be required to talk or hear. This role requires that the employee be able to lift at least 20 lbs easily. The employee will frequently be required to stand, sit, uses hands to finger, reach with arms, type, handle or feel. This job operates in a professional work environment and will routinely use standard office equipment. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.