Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
Responsibilities and Duties:
The work will be carried out mostly at the company’s premises and occasionally on site at the customer premises. Hereunder is a list of some of the activities/deliverables of a support engineer:
- Work in shifts to handle the daytime level 1 and level 2 support for our customers and internal users (different time zones should be accommodated);
- Work in shifts when needed (nights, weekends and legal holidays included), to cover 24/7 operations;
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call rotation for level 1 and level 2 support;
- Escalate to level 3 and 4 support and follow-up the work and time spent;
- Ensure compliance with the SLA in place for each customer; follow up with level 3 and 4 to make sure SLA is complied with;
- Make sure the services requested by the customers comply with the contracts in force
- Act as Technical Account Manager for concierge contracts, prepare reports, organize periodical service review meetings with the clients to discuss activities undertaken in the projects and define action plans for the following period
- Communicate status/issues with customers
- Laptop management (manages relationship with suppliers, inventory, installation, configuration, distribution between offices, service, aso)
- Analysing incidents records to identify significant problems and prevent incidents from happening, and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Populate the knowledge base with relevant request resolution information;
- Produce and manage client specific reports in a timely manner
- Provide feedback on the automation of tasks and other improvements;
- Produce accurate and concise written documentation.
- Participate in IT infrastructure projects for our global customers;
- Learn Oracle technologies and get certified at a rhythm of 2 Oracle certifications per year;
Required hard skills and experience:
- Some experience with Linux or Solaris systems administration;
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is mandatory, ITIL certifications are a plus;
- Experience with an ITSM tool is a plus.
Required soft skills:
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and customer expectations.
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Professional approach when dealing with customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.