Main function: Information Technology Department is managing the IT Portfolio of the organization in order to assure optimal availability, security, and efficiency of the company’s IT Infrastructure and to drive business efficiency and innovation through IT support.
Purpose of the role: To be the go-to person for all IT matters in our European and Panama offices and be the extended arm of Head Office IT team to provide IT services to users. This position is based in Barcelona, Spain.
Reports to: Senior Infrastructure Manager
• Provides onsite user support for laptops/desktops, applications, and all infrastructure systems in the offices.
• Support application helpdesk support to European users.
• Manages vendors and assist with IT procurement.
• Responsible for IT asset management and assist with IT audit requirements.
• Liaise with Singapore head office to perform new systems, applications, and security solutions deployment in the European offices.
• Constantly reviewing system performance, monitoring and capacity planning and maintaining system documentation up to date.
• Handles change and incident management (during and after office hours).
• Conduct ad-hoc training to end-users.
• Diploma/Bachelor graduate in IT, Computing or Electronics & Computer Engineering.
• Microsoft 0365/Azure/Cloud, MCSA/MCSE, ITIL v3 Foundation certification will have an added advantage.
• Strong desktop support skills with some level of knowledge on supporting server, network and security devices.