IT Stock Manager
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The AGN Stock Manager will monitor all stock related activities on the Allianz Global Network.
- Define and improve AGN (Allianz Global Network) Stock Management process;
- Optimize all inventory process and identify shortage in a proactive manner;
- Monitor, create and modify AGN (Allianz Global Network) stocks and the related data (. thresholds, asset management etc);
- Monitoring and resolving all errors regarding stock topics;
- Forward planning/analyze data for future restocking based on the customer needs;
- Ensure stock can cover direct demand from customers;
- Escalation point for tool issues regarding stock;
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus;
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc;
- Making sure all stock related changes reach all interested parties;
- Work close together with the project managers and the ODM (order demand management) office in order to ensure reuse of the AGN stock;
- Work with the Release Manager to ensure only valid equipment is maintained in the stock rooms;
- Support the checking of the give-back asset process and set status to reuse or start decommissioning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT;
- Experience in an administrative role and working as a stock manager is considered a plus;
- Fluent in English written and verbal, other languages (French or German) could be an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP and Service Now is a plus;
- Basic networking experience is a plus;
- Considerable practical skills and experience in development and documentation of concepts and technical solution papers, proficiency in working with Microsoft Visio programs;
- MS Office knowledge;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Excellent Effective communication skills – both oral & written;
- Solid presentation, consulting and moderation skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Team Player;
- Strongly Customer and service oriented;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
German Language Courses for any level
All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Work from Home Option available
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.