- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle DB;
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming;
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQLNewSQL databases;
- Software development knowledge ( , C#, …) to be a plus;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Determined period – maternity leave 2 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage SQL Server databases including the implementation of backup procedures, and ensuring high standards of documentation, performance and database availability;
- Design maintenance procedures and put them into operation;
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required;
- Maintain database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters and ensure they operate reliably;
- Manage and enforce Server and Database security policy including user group and application access permissions;
- Refine and develop appropriate automated server processes and SQL code including windows services, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS;
- Provide Business support in analyzing, solving and correcting real time data issues with long term technical solutions;
- Assist, train and mentor application developers with complex query tuning;
- Work closely with IT project managers.
- Technical training at work.
- Meal tickets
- Gift tickets (Easter, June 1st, Christmas and on employee’s birthday)
- 13th salary
- Free transport
- Other benefits (Bookster, 7 card, various discounts, etc)
- Medical benefits – Regina Maria
By signing / replying to email “Give consent” I consent, in the event that I do not receive an offer in response to my application, to the storage and further processing of the information I have provided in connection with my application at BORGWARNER ROMANIA SRL.
The purpose of the processing is to include me in BorgWarner’s internal Talentpool so that I can be contacted about potential future job opportunities at BorgWarner that may be of interest to me.
Please note that the consent is entirely voluntary. Your participation in the talent pool is merely an offer to you. In particular, your consent has no influence on the chances of success of your application. If you do not give your consent, we will delete your application data after 4 months from the day we have informed you that your application was unsuccessful. Please further note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with future effect by contacting
Withdrawing your consent has no disadvantages for your current application.