IT SW Dev/ Architect, Web &Mobile Applications
* all languages are compulsory
IT Software Developer/Architect, Web & Mobile Applications
The position will be part of a global team of IT professionals focused on development and support of digital web and mobile solutions utilizing agile implementation methodologies.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in developing and deploying IT solutions and improving processes.
This position will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy solutions to business problems.
Our colleague will:
- Coordinate infrastructure and other topics related for application implementations;
- Ensure availability, performance and compliance of all related IT Business Systems (Servitization, IoT, etc);
- Lead configuration and development efforts to implement business changes;
- Do computer programming, documenting, testing and bug fixing that will help solve problems of a particular business unit's project requirements;
- Develop Engineer innovative solutions while playing a hands-on development role to deliver products in a rapid and dynamic environment;
- Be involved in challenging and fast paced projects supporting business by delivering innovative Systems;
- Work with technical team in a cross functional environment, to implement quality products that meet business goals.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field;
- >5 year of Information Technology working experience;
- English – advanced level;
- Demonstrable experience with project management methodology, experience with SCRUM is a big plus;
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on existing platform/solutions, upstream and downstream systems and processes;
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with Web and Mobile development languages, platforms on-premise and on the cloud;
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with DevOps, micro-services, software architecture;
- Experience in web and mobile application development concepts (Servitization, IoT, AI, Relational, NoSQL, Time-series, GraphDB, etc);
- Strong understanding of pro gram ming and developers collaboration and source code management platforms . Jira, Jenkins, Github, etc;
- Knowledge and experience of SAP R3 and SAP BW data integration will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
- 13th salary;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
- International Work Environment;
- Flexibility program including flexible hours, mobile work.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of37. 7billion and currently employs around 233K people in58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its150th anniversary.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.