IT Service Manager - Demand Management
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The department Workplace Services (WPS) is responsible for operation of the workplace services within Allianz Group. This includes notebooks, thin clients, virtual clients (VDI, RDS), mobile devices, desktop file service, printers, service desk and field service.
Demand Management towards AZ Technology SE: As a member of Workplace Services (WPS), he/she will take care of end-to-end Demand Management of the demands within WPS, providing direct and focused interfaces to all stakeholders of the Demand.
- Create IT demands in Service Now;
- Prioritize and Manage all demands, ensure status updates and ensure closure of demands;
- Keep all stakeholders informed, by providing periodic update and management reports;
- Analyze each demand for its requirements, ensure that they are ready for all quality check and approval gates;
- Be accountable and responsible for timely approvals from the various managerial forums;
- Create projects in Service Now, ensure projects approval and initiation and proper handover to the Project manager;
- Daily management of demands;
- Follow-up with requestors for further information regarding demand;
- Discuss with Service Manager regarding feasibility and priority of the demand;
- Ensuring clear and accurate financial details by discussing with commercial teams;
- Taking part in weekly team meeting to update the Demand management status ;
- Regular / Weekly reports to project teams and management;
- Taking part in the approval meeting by presenting the demand or by supporting with details required to take decision;
- Ensure that approved demands are created as projects and are in execution.
- Experience working in IT Industry, preferably in Demand / Change management;
- ITIL certification is preferred;
- Project Management knowledge is an add-on;
- Background on IT Service Now or other similar tools is an add-on;
- Basic understanding regarding IT Service Management;
- Understanding of Demand, Incident, Change and Problem management would be preferable;
- Excel reporting and PowerPoint skills are mandatory.
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Excellent ability in English language (oral and written), fluency in German is optional;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.