IT Service Continuity Expert
Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) supports business critical processes by ensuring necessary technical and service requirements can be resumed within required business timeframes.
We are looking for an Expert in IT Service Continuity Management that will coordinate and perform responsibilities around Disaster Recovery.
- Coordinating of IT Service Continuity strategy
- Documenting Disaster Recovery plans
- Coordinating IT Disaster Recovery tests
- Conducting training and awareness measures
- Tracking implementation of continuity actions
- Continuity reporting
- Participating in audit and improvement meetings
- Customer-centric working style
- Ability to set priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Good level of self-organization
- Interest in developing skills in the area of Protection & Resilience
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Insurance, IT or a related field
- 3 years of relevant working experience ideally related to ITSCM or Business Continuity Management
- Very good command of English
- Analytical thinking
- A sense for details
- Ability to deliver high-quality results
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.