Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for the IT product line.
You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our IT products (Storage, Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage and more).
The team provides second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis 24x7x365 via phone, email, web and remote access to Huawei customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers via independently troubleshoot & debug product problems.
The Technical Assistance Center team is made up of highly-responsive and self-driven technology enthusiasts who love what they do: Enabling Customers by enabling Huawei Technologies!
The team further specializes in the range of Huawei Enterprise IT products meaning Servers, Storage and Cloud Technologies and Solutions.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our IT products (Storage,Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage and more) by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;-
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Advanced Spanish;
- Familiar with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, Unix);
- Good understanding about the X86 server.
- Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols (FC, RAID, FCOE);
- Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- Hands-on experience with servers, storage devices would be an advantage;
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule (possibility to work on 8h shifts by rotation);
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
No application will be taken into consideration without answering the questions.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.