Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
We are looking for colleagues who want to drive forward the digital transformation at a leading global automotive supplier and who enjoy participating creatively in this transformation process.
- As an IT Research & Innovations Consultant you will be responsible for the identification, analysis and operationalization of technology trends and innovations and actively provide solutions to IT and the business divisions.
- You will drive the innovation process and a structured approach to identify and benchmark new trends in the technology and automotive sector.
- As IT Research & Innovations Consultant, you will be involved in design workshops in which you evaluate requirements and business use cases together with the business departments and come up with ideas for solution.
- In addition, you will engage in IT process analyses, always keeping an eye on developing the optimal and most efficient solution for the company.
- In your role, you will work closely with international colleagues from Germany, Romania, Mexico, India and China, among others, and will be in close coordination with top management.
- Completed studies in the field of business informatics, business administration, innovation management or comparable training.
- Deep understanding of digital innovations/trends and ideally bringing in a strong network among consultancies, institutions and industry leaders.
- Professional experience in technology-related innovation management and experience in the automotive sector advantageous.
- Customer-oriented consultant personality with strong communication skills at all levels of the company, analytical approach and strong personal initiative
- Very good knowledge of English, German language appreciated