IT Recruitment Specialist
* all languages are compulsory
Our team is eager to welcome a new colleague and what we are looking for is an experienced and passionate IT Recruitment Specialist who will be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. If you are also interested in recruiting non-IT profiles, you will have this possibility, as well, together with us.
Our team is a recruitment passionate group of people, focused on results, teamwork, and constantly learning from each other.
What we offer:
- Diversity of projects and the possibility to work with a wide range of partners, active in different domains;
- All necessary tools and a well-organized work environment;
- The expertise of the current team, eager to share knowledge, ideas, and success stories;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Medical Subscription;
- A relaxed environment where the most important thing is that you feel good, you enjoy what you do and the results will follow.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Design and implement the resourcing strategy for the open roles assigned.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (. social platforms and professional networks) and briefing them on the opportunities offered by our partners.
- Build talent pools and pipelines for future recruitment needs.
- Conduct competency-based interviews with the selected candidates.
- Present the selected candidates to our partners in a detailed, skill-focused manner and keep a constant relation with the candidates along the process.
- Build trustful relations with candidates reached in order to become a partner in their process of identifying the best next step for their career.
- Keep the ATS updated and manage properly the database.
- Be actively involved in learning information and new practices in recruitment, brainstorm with the team, and bring innovative ideas.
- Constantly improve the processes in place together with the team.
- Be actively involved in promoting the team’s activity and current projects on all available platforms.
Competencies required for the role
- Proven recruitment experience within different environments.
- Experience in managing IT profiles, within a wide range of technologies and areas of activity.
- Experience in identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels.
- Previous experience in conducting competency-based interviews.
- Strong understanding of the local IT market
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good synthesis and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage the complexity of tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in managing the recruitment processes for non-IT profiles, including management-level positions is a strong advantage.