CGI Romania is looking for an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our daily strategy and mission dedicated to attract & hire the best people on the market.
In this collaborative environment, you will be responsible for providing high level of recruitment & selection full-cycle process to senior management.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- - Responsible for full-cycle recruitment, selection & offering process for IT roles.
- - Managing each role as per its own specific requirements applying expertise, originality and solutions based on the market insights too.
- - Maintaining great professional relationships with Hiring Managers through weekly discussions / consulting and relevant status provided every time its needed.
- - Strong involvement and team player in achieving the performance objectives of the recruitment team.
- - Contributing to the development of innovative and meaningful recruitment & employer branding projects.
- - Respecting Ethics code and other internal organisation standards.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- - Min 2 years of proven and relevant recruitment experience in IT area.
- - Strong and proven internal/external relationships and communication skills.
- - Passionate about HR field and highly committed in respecting high recruitment standards.
- - Pro-active and high energy in finding new ways of working and always seeking for improvements.
- - Advanced level of English, intermediate level of French (nice to have).
We will also value
- Solid team work and collaboration skills.
- Open minded, result oriented and responsible attitude.
- Good French & English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Accessible and friendly working environment (The Bridge building – Grozavesti area)
- Life and health insurance
- Share purchase plan
- Profit participation plan
- Benefit online platform
- Between 21 & 26 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
- Referral bonus
- French courses
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.