We are looking for an enthusiastic recruiter to join our HR Team for a 3 months project-based collaboration.
You will join our continuous recruitment efforts to sustain the growth of our business, being involved mostly in sourcing IT Professionals for a variety of projects and technologies (Java, .NET, Web, Mobile, QA etc.).
• Provide recruiting assistance and administrative support to the Recruitment Team for open positions within Fortech: sourcing, testing, scheduling interviews with candidates etc.
• Partner with our recruiters to understand specific technical requirements for the ongoing positions;
• Identify, engage and network with software engineering talent pools in order to build a strong pipeline of passive candidates
• Maintain candidate database, including applicant tracking details, to ensure current contact information and integrity of relevant data
• Communicate sourcing efforts to the Recruitment Team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to details
• Ability to work independently, with little supervision and also as part of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Proficiency in English
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Relations or related field (nice to have)
• Only candidates selected after the CV screening phase will be contacted.
• The positions are in Cluj-Napoca, but we also recruit non-Cluj residents willing to relocate.