Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
AUSY Romania is part of the AUSY Group; an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company, with more thaemployees located across 10 countries.
The company has been operating since 2006 with offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
What you will be doing
- Perform end-to-end recruitment for various IT positions ;
- Source and attract candidates by using job boards and social media;
- Permanently updates the database and ensures an efficient pipe of candidates;
- Monitors the job market movements and proposes recruitment strategies accordingly;
- Establish working relationships with universities to recruit and build a pipeline of qualified talent;
- Attend job fairs and other recruiting events;
- Organize and oversee summer internship program.
You're right for us if
- You have a very strong work ethic. We want someone that takes initiative and "gets things done";
- You love working in an environment where you can put your multi-tasking skills to full use;
- You adapt well to changing circumstances and are open to new ideas and alternative approaches;
- You enjoy interacting with people and communicate information in a clear and persuasive manner.
What are we looking for?
- 1 or more years of recruiting experience preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field (or equivalent related work experience) ;
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication, analytical and time management skills required;
- High degree of responsibility and ownership of assignments.