Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a passionate IT Recruiter to be part of our start up business. Someone who has the ability to work independently, being able to manage the full-cycle recruitment of the assigned roles. From this role you will also have the opportunity to creatively promote our company brand and to build a strong tech pipeline.
A typical day as an IT recruiter in our company includes:
- Performing full-life cycle recruitment process by receiving and analyzing the requirements from our clients that includes sourcing, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by our clients.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Actively source candidates for open positions/roles using all possible recruitment methods – web portals, postings, social networks, databases, referrals and contacts.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews;
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process
- Consultancy activity both for our clients and our candidates to make sure both are receiving the best services from our company;
- Networks through industry contacts, events/meetups, social media and various groups.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have 1-3 years IT recruitment experience, being able to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Have advanced sourcing capabilities (ex. Boolean search methods/ techniques); knowledge of sourcing strategies and practices; deep internet search, strong research, social media and candidate generation skills.
- Are comfortable with cold calling ;
- Have experience conducting both formal and informal interviews
- Have good interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills;
- Have very good English skills ( writing and speaking)
- Have strong work ethic with a professional and positive attitude.
- Have a keen eye on details for accuracy and a client oriented mindset.
This might be a right fit for you if:
- You are ready to be part of a start up and help building it.
- You are not afraid to work at a torrid pace. Sometimes we might have big volumes, but we like to work as a team.
- You are used to navigate ambiguity well. Not everything is perfect, but we like to build a solid ground for further development.
- You will enjoy to tell and sell our business’ story. We are passionate about recruitment and we like to make sure everyone knows this!
- You are used to create a meaningful candidate experience – we stand up for quality in every aspect.
- You are creative! Usually when we do not have bridges, we like to build them!
- You are result oriented – we promise you we do not miss any opportunity to celebrate your success.
What you can get from Key Talents
A role in an entrepreneurial environment, combined with a variety of opportunities.
This is a place where you can use your own initiative to make a difference and achieve your professional, financial and personal goals.
Being a start up, the hierarchy is flat and the emphasis is simply on delivering and commitment to achieve results.
You can expect a compensation model that makes good performances directly noticeable in the commissions you can earn for each closed role.