Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
We are looking for an IT Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. For this role, you can work 50% from home.
- Responsibility for the most part of recruitment lifecycle that includes selection of candidates, pre-screening and interviews
- Acting as a single point of contact for assigned internal and external clients
- Participation in cross-country projects
- Provide market insights and pre-sales activities
- Participation in our ongoing HR/recruitment projects and campaigns, such employer branding, internal training, referral program or new trends in recruitment.
- Understanding of IT field and experience in IT Recruitment is mandatory
- Fluent English is must
- University Education of HR orientation is a plus
- Flexibility, responsibility, organizational skills and time management are required
- Open-minded, easy-going, friendly and helpful personality is essential
- Organizational skills and well developed time management is expected
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing manager’s needs, ability to be proactive and shape manager’s expectations
- Willing to work in a smaller team, with a friendly atmosphere consisted of young people
- 50% work from home
- Work at modern Romanian IT company
- Motivational bonus scheme
- Young and dynamic team and informal office environment
- Internal and external training
- Being part of our cross-country recruitment team (Romania, Slovakia, Czechia, Bulgaria and Poland)
Active on the market since, Datanet Systems is one of the most important system integrators for data networks, unified communications systems, videoconferencing and data center infrastructure solutions in Romania. Datanet Systems is the leading Cisco partner in Romania and develops business partnerships with international suppliers such as EMC, VMware, Fujitsu, NetApp, Fortinet, FireEye, AirWatch, F5, Juniper Networks, Dell, Certes Networks, Aruba, Zoom International and Nuance Communications. The company has a competitive portfolio of solutions in the following areas: communications infrastructure, data centers and virtualization, unified communications, customer interaction and contact centers, information security. Datanet Systems has a team of 60 people in Bucharest, with more than 65 professional certifications.
Datanet Systems is part of SOITRON Group SE, a group of companies in which more than 600 employees carry out a business that exceeds 100 million euros annually in IT system integration and IT outsourcing services in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Turkey.