IT Project Manager - Public Cloud
Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Public Could Project Manager will be part of the Global Public Cloud Service, customer onboarding team, within the infrastructure pillar of Allianz Technology SE.
- Implementation of roadmap activities, . Enhance SCC enablement for self-service, Communication Channels & Measures;
- Presentation of the service and explanation of the onboarding process;
- Organization, facilitation and follow-up of all meetings with customers, including technical ones;
- Handling and documentation of service request inquiries after successful onboarding;
- Close collaboration with the Product Owner and Service Manager for steering of the AWS customer engineering team as well as the Azure customer engineering team;
- Interface to all other teams of the project (Platform Teams, Finance, Security, Operations) as well as to other services of the Hybrid Cloud initiative;
- Contribute to the monthly service reporting (compilation of all metrics and qualitative activities around the roadmap);
- Weekly (or as needed) status report;
- Support (Business and Technical Inputs from the Customer Team perspective) for SNOW Automation – advantage;
- Creation of cloud accounts in the system (. Jenkins) - advantage.
- Basic knowledge of AWS and Azure and general understanding of cloud as opposed to on prem;
- Basic knowledge of Confluence & Jira;
- Knowledgeable on Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Experience with IT Project Management, incl. functional design, budget controlling, IT risk management;
- Experience with KPI management and reporting solutions;
- Willingness to take over responsibility for technical solutions and to deep-dive into reporting content and structures;
- Technical understanding of IT systems and processes;
- University degree, preferably in with focus in Information Technology (. MBA, MSc);
- Multi-year relevant experience and demonstrated excellence, preferably in IT-system documentation or related projects;
- Very good MS office skills;
- Fluent English.
- High level of self-organization and initiative, strong ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to adopt new approaches and solution ideas quickly;
- Very high analytic skills and solid business judgment;
- Very high conceptual and problem structuring skills;
- Self-motivated and customer-centric working style;
- Well-developed social skills and cross-cultural experience;
- Strong coordination and communication abilities;
- International project and job expertise.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.