Integration Project Manager
Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Medium
, French - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
This job is no longer active.
About our company:
Dynamic IT Company specialized on different services for the banking sector and not only: Business Intelligence, AML, Cards, Lending Solutions, GDPR implementations. We are here to help our customers in expanding their view about their company.
If you have a keen interest in developing your knowledge on hosting applications and project management take this unique opportunity to work on multiple projects, various enterprise-level technologies and tools and collaborate with solution project managers, project teams, architects and datacenter technicians.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- The Integration Project Manager is charged with the delivery of the infrastructure solution as specified by the architects with respect to GTS norms;
- It’s a unique mix of IT service management, client relationship and technical skills in a constantly transforming environment;
- He manages multiple projects in parallel together with the application development teams;
- For the delivery, he collaborates with and orchestrates the contributors from different support teams (system engineers, network administrators, backup operators, monitoring, database administrators, middleware specialists, security teams, technical experts);
- After onboarding to our company and processes, your tasks will start at a simple and more administrative level and we’ll increase gradually in complexity and diversity.
Tasks you’ll be performing:
- Work together with project implementation teams from various business units to build the required infrastructure and solve any integration problem that could arise until project goes live;
- Analyze and challenge the requirements and commit on agreed deadlines;
- Act as an interface between GTS technical teams, Solution Project Manager, architects, consultants, development teams and project managers charged to build the solution from the business side;
- Infrastructure provisioning and creation using automation tools or by sending tickets to service desk for special cases. Examples: servers creation and basic configuration, installation of software components part of the GTS catalog by using automation tools or by creating well documented tickets to appropriate technical team;
- Use of basic technical and networking skills (on Linux, Windows, AIX, etc.) to verify that installed items are working, versions are correct;
- Perform Disaster Recovery tests before applications go live;
- Advise clients on the steps to follow in order to overcome all procedural milestones before the go live;
- Create project skeleton and fill-in the internal project tracking application with information about the servers and components delivered;
- Involved in the cost and time estimation process using internal tools.
A little about You:
- Areas of your interest should be related to project management, hardware infrastructure, enterprise architectures, software development/deployment/integration, IT Service Management, cloud automation, virtualization;
- 1-5 years experience in project management, agile mindset;
- Basic technical skills in multiple areas (system administration, networking, virtualization, web servers, load balancers, databases, middleware, security, etc), application deployment lifecycle;
- Able to understand technical issues and identity the right person who could provide help;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact daily with both clients and technical contributors;
- Able to work in parallel on several projects (reaching 7-10 projects) and following up multiple items on different statuses;
- Proactively identify problems, anticipate obstacles and push things forward to deliver the expected level of service to our clients;
- Good level of French and English in order to communicate with internal clients from various business areas (located in Paris, Bangalore and Bucharest)
We also value:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Curious, ambitious, self-motivated, adaptable
- Excellent at working both in a team and individually
- Methodical approach to problem solving, rigurosity
- Strong attention to detail
- Autonomy, proactivity, continuous learning
Benefits: very good salary, healthcare subscription to Regina Maria, financial support for certifications and other professional exams, bonuses for recommendations (up to 1000 RON every month for as long as the recommended person stays in our company).