Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for an IT Project Manager with experience in managing agile e-business and web projects.
As a Project Manager in NetMatch you will be the binding factor between our international clients, development teams and the rest of the NetMatch organization. With your enthusiasm and clear communication, you will ensure that customer wishes are fulfilled and project teams are motivated and will enjoy their work.
It is your responsibility to ensure that projects are realized within the agreed conditions (time, budget, functionality). This requires a good ability to structure and name objectives and to identify ways to achieve them. You detect as early as possible any discrepancies in planning, project output or resources. In case of any unexpected issues or emergencies you have the ability to lead the process and solve the problems.
In addition to this coordination work, you also have to understand the business aspects, think along with the customer and give proactive advice. This includes the drafting of requirements, whether or not based on the business needs of the customer.
You will be in charge of delivering projects that improve client’s business application, infrastructure and processes. You will lead, motivate and manage a team in all aspects of estimating, planning and resources evaluation.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
• Efficiently manage all project phases (from initiation to the post launch phase);
• Work directly with agile project teams, stakeholders and other key entities to successfully manage the project;
• Provide overall leadership to the project team and create an environment where team members are motivated to perform and develop;
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify and evaluate their needs;
• Negotiate resources directly with the customer and other internal stakeholders;
• Communicate and disseminate relevant information to stakeholders and receive feedback;
• Monitor and report key performance indicators (project progress, team productivity, time spent);
• Identify and monitor potential issues/blockers/changes outside of the scope;
• Plan and facilitate daily tasks: status meetings, organize kick-off and evaluation meetings;
• Maintain excellent knowledge of the whole domain activity (applications, process, contacts, strategy and architecture) and of the company’s business and values;
• Create project deliverables and documentation (project orders, project plan);
• Keep company goals clear and visible to the team;
• Ensure that all NetMatch SLA agreements are meet.
• Work experience in agile project management within the IT industry (eq. CMMI, SCRUM, Kanban);
• Soft Skills: Communication, Presentation, Decision Making, Influencing and Negotiating, Teamwork;
• Independence, initiative and organizational skills;
• Very good English skills (reading, writing, speaking).
We are experts in designing and building e-business solutions for clients from the travel industry (tour-operators), using the latest Microsoft technologies. Our aim is to help clients stay on top by building high quality code within the required timeframes.
At NetMatch, we offer a professional company culture that gives you the support you need to grow, nice people to work with, work/life balance, good salary and complementary conditions:
• 24 vacation days;
• Internal/External trainings, workshops;
• Support in obtaining professional certifications;
• Access to the latest web and Microsoft technologies via national and international conferences (It Camp, DevDays, TechEd);
• Periodical social events;
• Having fun and enjoying your daily activities.
However, none of these make sense if you don’t see a career growth in this.
Let’s explore this further and see if it’s a new career opportunity for you! Apply here or send your resume at: .