IT Project Controller (Finance)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
IT Project Controller within Workplace Services – O365 service
The core tasks and responsibility include the following:
- Commercial responsibility within Workplace Services
- Project budget planning, forecast and reporting for projects
- Business Case calculation for projects
- Provider management and controlling for non-standard requests
- Management of internal project management tools (PPM)
- Integrate and collaborate with other Commercial Service Managers from WPS
- Request and track orders from the Service Providers and quotations to our Customers
- External controlling – projects with MF, Accenture
- Ordering tracking in ARIBA tool
- Process and Requirements management
- Process optimization and implementation
- Continuous Service Description improvement
- Cooperation with Product Owners and Project Managers
- Degree in Business Administration, Financials or Economics
- High flexibility, quick perception, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Fundamental business management knowledge and basic technical understanding
- Fluent business English spoken and written
- Advanced Office package skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-motivated personality and highly pro-active
- Quick perception
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Flexible and able to think outside the box
- Self-starter and driven
- Customer oriented
- Analytical mindset
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.