IT Product / Project Manager with French skills
Remote job (allows the activity to be fulfilled from home, permanently or temporarily)
* all languages are compulsory
Educastream is the leader of online training in France proposing language courses with native teachers and school tutoring.
We are searching for a passionate Product Manager who will help us continue to grow and improve our platform; youre someone who loves to learn a product inside and out and gain a deep understanding of not only the product, but of the end-user experience as well as the competitive landscape. Youre an incredibly organized person who can seamlessly manage various ongoing projects, and youll play an active role in helping communicate new features through demos and training. As a member of a rapidly growing team, you arent afraid to roll up your sleeves and help scale into the growth thats at our fingertips. Most importantly you share in our mission to improve the lives of students.
This Role Will Include:
- identifying and filling product gaps with solutions that improve customer experience and drive growth
- driving product launches including working with marketing team, customer success, and other product team members
- facilitating beta and pilot programs
- translating product strategy into requirements and prototypes
- creating a scope and prioritizing the product backlog based on business and customer impact
- working closely the engineer team (located in Romania) to ship features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- working with QA resources to ensure product is tested for all customer type
- working customer success teams to gather insight, refine market fit and validate stakeholder benefits
- conducting demos and training for sales and customer success teams
- interviewing customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- at least 3 years experience in IT project management, with an Agile mindset.
- good UX skills for rendering quality prototypes and specifications for a lean development.
- to work in parallel on several projects (reaching 3-5 projects) and following up multiple items on different statuses.
- solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- a good level of French and English (minimum B2) in order to communicate with internal clients from various business areas (located in Paris, Morocco and Bucharest).
- experience producing educational technology (Ed-Tech) products a plus
- entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done
- challenging work projects & learning opportunities because we want you to develop alongside us.
- French courses provided by Educastream
- work from home policy to make your agenda.