Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
- Collaborate with IT teams to review and understand business requirements, assess available solutions, recommend options and implement solutions.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical designs, specifications and solutions.
- Interact closely with internal and external teams and stakeholders to ensure technical and quality targets are met in the development and delivery of services and solutions.
- Use SAP ERP functional knowledge, combined with strong knowledge of best practices and business processes to drive to the best solution across people, processes and technology. (Knowledge about S/4 desirable).
- rovide functional and technical support for existing and future implementations of SAP PP and related modules to business users and peers.
- Work with developers and other end users to ensure solution meets business requirements and achieves user satisfaction.
- evelop and maintain a deep understanding business process, procedures, solutions and systems.
- Support business users in development and delivery of end user and ongoing training and education programs.
- University degree in a Technological field;
- English – Advanced;
- Minimum of 3-5 years SAP PP functional support;
- Expert knowledge in configuration and has supported SAP PP and understands the integration points of with other SAP applications and modules – specifically MM, IM, WM, SD, and FICO;
- Expert knowledge of how the SAP PP module integrates with shop floor systems and equipment;
- Knowledge of SAP MII and ME is a plus;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the main business processes within production planning and operations;
- Forecasting, APO and IBP is a plus;
- Solid knowledge of inter-personal skills, combining technical competence with business and commercial awareness especially in handling contacts of all types and at all levels within and external to the organization;
- Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;