IT Operations Lead with German in Brasov
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
- Typically, 3 to 5 years work experience with previous managerial experience
- Demonstrated issue management/problem solving skills
- Ability to implement new approaches, methods, alternatives, or solutions and identify potential impacts in their own as well as others area of responsibility
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Previous experience in business process area . Customer Service/Service Desk preferably in an operations environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum B2 in German (medium- advanced)
Availability to cover shifts – during interval 9:00 - 21:00
Support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
Provide team leadership and coaching
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behavior
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration
- Maintain healthy group dynamics
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement
- Recognize and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance
- Manage or support the team organization and delivery of 7x24x365 coverage
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
Support infrastructure operations
Operate IT production services according to management protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Support/lead the infrastructure Service Management lifecycle, ensuring client satisfaction and management of risk to services
- Focus the team on the tasks at hand or the internal and external customer requirements
- Coordinate team logistics
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- Please rate your German skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this position?