The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
IT Operations Engineer (DevOps) - Expert
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Information Technology
Job industry: Information Services
Experience level: Mid-Senior level
- Setup, automate, manage, and maintain Infrastructure on Azure;
- Ensure solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security;
- Assist in analyzing requirements, designing and building deployment architecture for microservice-based and IoT applications;
- Perform incident support, patching, monitoring and other maintenance support activities on Azure;
- Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes across the landscape;
- Continuously improve CI/CD pipeline.
- English (fluent speaking and writing);
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and infrastructure automation with Terraform;
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure services (incl. virtualization, networking, storage & security components);
- Strong understanding of modern cloud concepts based on Microsoft Azure services;
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Ansible;
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- Good knowledge of monitoring systems (. Elastic stack and TIG stack);
- Good scripting skills with Bash, Python or Powershell;
- Experience +/- 5 years.