IT Network Support / Administration
- 2-3 years of experience as a sys admin.
- Knowledge of the Linux OS. At least 2-3 years working with Linux.
- Knowledge in networking, how a network works, what equipment you need, differences between protocols, etc.
- Enthusiasm and passion regarding the sys admin job.
- Availability. There will be times when some things can be done only in weekends, early in the morning or at night.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A technical mind.
- An organised mind.
- Attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems.
- Good communication skills.
Not mandatory but will certainly help:
- Knowledge in virtual machines and KVM.
- docker, docker-compose.
- bash scripting.
- database operations and knowledge of MariaDB/MySQL.
- work in a young and dynamic team, in a goal oriented environment
- attractive remuneration package
- bonuses based on company's performance
- private medical insurance
- flexible working hours
- work from home days
- relocation assistance