Percentage of time the position involves travel:0%
Percentage of time the position allows for working off-site:0%
Job industry:Manufacturing - Other
For our Timisoara site we are looking for an IT MES Engineer who will be part of the IT Application Support Team, offering assistance for configuration control systems and management in the production lines.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Be responsible for confirguration and support of the production systems according to customer specifications (internal and external);
- Be interface that facilitates transfer of prototypes for new products directly from customers, from other EMS providers or other Flex sites;
- Collaborate with process engineers, product engineers, quality and production managers to optimize production processes;
- You will participate in the design and development of IT documentation that supports processes related to production traking systems;
- You will assure password security, data integrity and security of system files related to production systems that interact;
- Propose improvements to procedures and processes.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in IT industry and Excellent knowledge in using computers;
- Relevant experience in implementation, development and configuration control systems and management;
- English – advanced - ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with other level of support from global teams and people of other cultures;
- .NET and TSQL programming skills;
- Good knowledge of database environments (MS SQL Server 2016 or a later version);
- Development and design labels (ZPL II, BarOne, CodeSoft).
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer: