Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
2000 - 4000
FGL Cent Serve SRL is a service company based in Alexandria, Teleorman, providing IT support services to local and international clients. As of now, it is recruiting for a position as described below. If you are a proven IT professional in search of a new challenge, please apply with CV in English. Benefits include the opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team, a multi-national environment, opportunities for promotion, full-time employment with an attractive salary package including meal vouchers.
JOB TITLE: IT Manager
The IT Manager is in charge of the IT department and supports the business with the entire IT portfolio, both in day to day operations and with complex projects in collaboration with 3rd parties. The position will report to the General Manager. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional in the field of IT & C closely familiar with complex enterprise environments, up to date with the latest technology trends and industry best practices. Responsibilities include:
- ensuring high availability and optimal performance of all IT systems
- managing the IT budget and the entire IT estate across multiple sites
- developing and maintaining documentation as per industry standards
- ensuring the timely resolution of all IT-related requests
- negotiating contracts, frameworks and projects with external suppliers
- evaluating IT security risks and recommending adequate technical and organizational measures
- evaluating, planning and undertaking IT upgrade projects as well as improvement initiatives in line with business requirements
- travelling to all sites, whenever there is a need to do so, with a focus on utilising modern technologies to minimise the need for travel
- participating in board-level decisions within own field of expertise
- providing regular management reports and other ad-hoc tasks related to the job.
- Extensive and applied knowledge of Windows Server and client environments
- Remote Desktop Technologies (MS RDS and/or Citrix) and cloud technologies
- Virtualization and backup (VMWare with Veeam Backup)
- Familiar with the administration of an Office 365 hybrid setup
- Solid knowledge of database concepts, MS T-SQL and a general-purpose programming language.
- knowledge of common VoIP technologies
- Experience with networking and security, experience in administering enterprise-grade firewalls and switches
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, across multiple departments
- University graduate with a diploma
- Full English language proficiency – both verbal and written
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role and/or relevant higher university education and qualifications
- CompTIA, ITIL, Cisco, Six sigma, project management certifications are preferred but not mandatory.