Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. By localizing our operations and building a global value chain, we help local innovators maximize their global value and share win-win outcomes.
Anywhere you are, Huawei is there. Join us for Building a Better Connected World.
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels;
- Bachelor Degree;
- Proficient in TCP/IP technologies;
- Optimistic, pro-active, team player;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Familiar with Windows 7 & Windows 10. Microsoft Office application;
- Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system and door access control/CCTV;
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills;
- Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events;
- Project management: office expansion; implementing new IT solution;
- Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users;
- Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services;
- Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system.