All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day.
Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The IT Hardware Asset Manager will strengthen the IT Asset Management team of Allianz Technology of America and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality of the processes.
- Support efforts to ensure ITAM Discipline is adhered to across all aspects of the ITAM Process;
- Support internal self-audits and external audits of hardware assets as required;
- Ensure a continuous quality assurance over the complete lifecycle of an asset;
- Record new hardware assets in Service Now:
- Retrieve vendor shipping notifications from group mailbox
- Translate PO/BOM into financial assets; this entails rolling up cost of subcomponents into the master managed asset
- Build hardware models in Service Now as needed
- Build hardware asset/CI record shell (inclusive of manufacturer, serial number, cost, warranty and life span)
- Identify discrepancies and updated asset records in AMDB
- Validate the list of assets that needs to be loaded (Manufacturer, Model, PO, Location, Warranty Dates)
- Reconcile/link discovery of hardware assets as needed
- Identify touch points between AMDB and CMDB and support with improving both databases quality
- Renewal and Support for Hardware warranties / Maintenances:
- Determine warranties/ maintenances in need of renewal
- Obtain operational and monetary approval for warranty/ maintenance renewals
- Archive approval in SharePoint
- Generate a Request for Sourcing for renewal
- Manage hardware renewal portfolio
- Identify similar hardware assets under maintenance contract for co-terming and contract consolidation
- Support the DCS and Network team to identify the hardware gear that is about to expire for better decision about the renewal
- Provide monthly hardware refresh reporting from Service Now
- Provide cost to replace reporting from Service Now
- Create, update and maintain Hardware Asset Management Process documentation
- Retroactively populate hardware asset data
- Using data from floor to book inventory record serial number to CI and create hardware asset
- Review discovery data and link findings to existing CI’s and create missing asset record
- Review historical invoices and record asset cost, warranty and asset record cost
- Excellent academic degree/ qualification, preferably in information technology, computer application, business administration, or economics;
- Previous relevant work experience in IT Asset management: 3-5 years’ experience in IT Asset Management;
- ITIL certification is a plus;
- CHAMP certification, or any other relevant IT Asset Management certification is a plus;
- Being a voice of HAM to the rest of the organization helps ensure the technical and business relationships necessary for the HAM program stay healthy;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Understanding of the Financial Process . Procurement, Payables, Receivables, Billing Process etc. ;
- SAP experience to work on the reconciliation of Service Now and SAP Asset Book;
- Manage key relationships with peer roles within the enterprise.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint, Service Now;
- Knowledge around IT Asset Management Tool (Service Now), processes, roles;
- Understand the hardware environment within the enterprise and its topology;
- Understand corporate and government IT asset regulations;
- Understand the hardware life cycle and be able to map its stages to the relevant asset management processes in the company;
- Be able to map the results of discovery scans with the actual inventory and reconcile any inconsistencies;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, Power Point, Visio;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details, resilient;
- Entrepreneurial orientation / attitude / self-starter, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational project setup;
- Proactive and showing initiative.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.