Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
The group supply chain IT Functional Analyst, is responsible for end-to-end ownership of one or more data analytics projects.
He will leads and work effectively with Group Supply Chain Digital, Innovation & Data stakeholders (Center of Excellence domains experts, TGI, Buyin, IT, affiliates ..) to manage all new business needs definitions and ensure their implementation ( front-end and backend ) including data management, governance, data quality.
He will develop the overall project plan, approach, objectives key milestones, deliverables and communication to all stakeholders and top management; identify/track key measures of success.
He will also provide regular status reporting on plan progress, and ensure all guidelines are followed and also appropriate testing and quality reviews are conducted.
He will use specials knowledge and expertise to identify improvements through reducing data redundancy and master data management process optimization in all group supply chain existing BI dashboard.
- Lead and manage Group Supply Chain data analytics Projects and achieves its business goals and deliveries.
- Ensure clarification of new business needs requirement with all business stakeholders (domains experts, TGI, Buyin..) and preparation of a materials and all inputs required to implement a new changes.
- Ensure data availability analysis for new requirement and assessment of the need for new data intégration. ( including countries data collection management)
- Provide consultancy and support for business stakeholders (Center of excellence domains experts, TGI,
- Buyin, IT, affiliates.) in searching right data sources for their reporting purposes.
- Perform business tests before requirement is delivered to business requestor for acceptance testing.
- Ensure update of all data catalogues impacted by new business requirement (. Business glossary, Data dictionary,..)
- Manage group data governance policies and promote its application by the affiliates. Review and approve Data Management approach, outcomes, process.
- Set-up and animate a group supply chain data owner community with all Europe and MEA affiliates.
- Strong skills in project management methodologies, & processes in international context.
- Strong experience leading Data Analytics & Reporting projects, problem solve and deliver results.
- Strong experience in working with SQL and Big data technologies including (HIVE, Hue or others)
- Experience delivering projects using agile methodologies.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and strong communication skills, including presentation skills (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Basic experience working with popular data discovery, analytics and BI software tools like Qlik sense/ Qlik view/ Tableau or others.
- Demonstrated experience in working in data governance/data quality and data security context.
- Supply Chain knowledge or previous experience working in the supply chain area is mandatory
- Master's degree in computer science, information systems, Business intelligence or a related data management field.
- At least 6 years of work experiences in data management disciplines including leading a data analytics projects and/or other areas directly relevant to data management responsibilities and tasks.
- Experience working in corporate context and cross-functional teams and collaborating with business stakeholders in support of a multi-departmental data management and data analytics initiatives.
- English – Fluent
- French - Operational
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company