We are looking for an IT Field Services specialist able to deliver the desired customer service experience in interactive agencies, operating in a dynamic context.
• The candidate will be responsible for completing help desk tickets, configuring and/or installing workstations (PC Laptops & MacBook’s), supporting PCs/Corporate Network/Printers in general.
• The person is also responsible for supporting various mobile devices, including IPhones, Android and various tablets.
• Install, configure and maintain mobile devices and peripherals
• Resolution of moderately complex desktop problems, including PC/Mac hardware, software, network, and printer issues
• Provide support on administration and monitoring of Windows/linux environment
• Perform move and changes for all corporate workstation devices, including participating in off-hours moves as required
• Utilized internal asset tracking applications to ensure all details are up to date and current regarding device configuration and usage profile
• Provide direct end-user support, and ensure that all calls and trouble tickets are entered and managed in ticket tracking software in a complete and timely manner
• Provide to Management, information and recommendations for service improvement
• Follow and stay up to date with company policies and procedures
• Work on projects on an as needed basis, including participation on facilities tasks, setting up meeting rooms equipment’s and providing assistance during hosting of an event
• 3 years professional experience working as IT Desktop Support Specialist.
• A minimum of two or more of these years working on enterprise level networks.
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows 7 and Mac OSX operating system
• Experience supporting iOS/Android based mobile devices
• Experience with Linux platforms in virtualized environments
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL
• Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
• Ability to troubleshoot printers and printing issues
• Ability to do basic network/connectivity troubleshooting
• General familiarity with Windows active directory services
• Experience with supporting Anti-Virus software
• Willingness to learn and follow the evolution of new technologies
• Candidate must have a good understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
• Customer service experience also required.
• The position also requires knowledge of basic hardware and software functions and networking.
• High School degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other degree focusing on information systems technology.
• IT Certifications on Operating systems, Graphic Software is a must