Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Our team in Timis county / Ghiroda needs a new colleague on the IT engineer position.
She/He ensures the implementation of IT policy defined by the central IT Department.
She/He performs the operational maintenance, reliability and security checks of IT systems for the assigned area of responsibility (local site scope).
She/He also contributes to the development of the group’s IT systems by driving new projects or developing an expert in a given recurring area.
- Manages the IT equipment (hardware, additional equipment, software, etc) of the site under responsibility;
- Installs the hardware and software and set up computer equipment for all the users under responsibility;
- Establishes and monitors the update of on-site hardware and software inventory;
- Analyzes IT failures and contributes with corrective actions;
- Performs first-level maintenance on computer equipment and coordinates supplier maintenance activities for sub-contracted equipment;
- Provides guidance and support to users on central applications, office software or Design office tools, depending on assigned area of responsibility;
- Formalizes and communicates on user needs through training and information transfer;
- Contributes pro-actively in IT budget development relevant to the site or the design office under responsibility, in compliance with the group’s IT strategy;
- May have to contribute in writing user procedures but also directives and technical procedures defined by the IT Director (DSI) (backup, security, operation) and ensure their effective implementation;
- Puts into practice the IT operating procedures (backup, archiving, etc.);
- Implements, updates and reports on IT performance indicators, different logbooks and progress reports required by the IS management;
- Keeping updated the software systems as Antiviruses, aso.
This position reports to General Manager and functionally to IT Correspondent Coordinator or IT Regional Manager.
- IT engineering degree
- 1 or 2 years experience in a similar job, ideally in industry
- Capability to work autonomously under deadlines pressure;
- Coaching skills, service culture, diplomacy, good communication skills, the sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in the standard office software tools used in the group and command of the site’s specific applications;
- Adaptability within a global group framework;
- English language is a must.
- Technical knowledge in conformity to the group’s current standard is required for the installation of new IT equipment and software, for the administration of the local IT network and the telephone system,