Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Develop encryption service to provide and manage encryption keys lifecycle;
- Run, manage and maintain the whole on-prem data security infrastructure;
- Provide technical support for the encryption solution based on Vormetric (application and infrastructure layer);
- Support the rollout of the Vormetric agents (FCC, Agent installation and registration, etc.);
- Define encryption policies together with owner of the server/service/application;
- Backup/restore of the Key Servers;
- Maintain the logging solution in place.
- Sys admin skills Windows/Linux;
- Basic knowledge of network/Firewall communications;
- Familiar with CLI;
- Basic knowledge about logging and log parsing;
- Basic knowledge about data backup and restore;
- Contact with IT infrastructure monitoring solutions;
- Knowledge about IT security ( keys, PKI, certificates);
- C# / .NET Core (medium level);
- RESTful API knowledge (medium level);
- Basic knowledge on cloud environments such as AWS and Microsoft Azure (medium level);
- GIT(medium level).
Nice to have:
- Jenkins experience;
- Terraform knowledge;
- Scrum Knowledge.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at cross section of stakeholders including senior levels;
- International work experience and ability to understand and work with a complex multi-national organization and global teams;
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills as well as ability to jointly work with multiple groups;
- Nice to have: Experience in managing projects/tasks in a global environment;
- Process-Oriented Thinking.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.